payever installation for Magento 1.6.0 - 1.9.1
1. Access your FTP manager, locate the folder of your store, then go to the module (payever_magento_x.x.x) and enter the “app” folder.
2. Copy the “app” folder of the Magento plugin.
3. Locate your Magento root folder.
4. Paste the “app” folder into the root folder.
5. In the backend of your Magento store, go to “System” → “Tools” → “Compilation”
6.1 If compiler status is “Disabled”, then you don’t have to do anything
6.2 If compiler status is “Enabled”, click “Run Compilation”
7. Go to “System” → “Cache Management”.
8. Click “Flush Magento Cache” and “Flush Cache Storage”.
9. Below the “Flush Cache Storage” button, ensure that the dropdown says “Refresh”, then click “Submit”.
2) Credentials & Options
In test mode you can test the plugin – easy and completely for free. You can find the test data here.
If you don’t need test mode, please only use your own credentials that you can generate in your Magento app at “API”.
How to create a new API client:
a) Click “Add client “
b) Enter a (random) name
c) The filed “Redirect URL” can be left blank
3) Manage payment options
At System → Configuration → Sales/payever you can find the settings for all payment options.
Following settings can be changed:
a) Enable: Activate/deactivate payment option in checkout
b) Neworderstatus: Choose the status of a new order
c) Title: Rename title of payment option in checkout
d) Displayed Message :Change info text about payment option in checkout
e) Sort Order: Which rank has the payment option under payever in your checkout
f) Minimum Order Total: Minimal total in order to choose payment option
g) Maximum Order Total: Maximal total in order to choose payment option
Purchasing process from a customer’s view
1. Choose articles and put into shopping cart
2. Confirm shopping cart and go to checkout
3. Create an account or proceed as guest
4. Type in address data
5. Choose shipping method
6. Choose payment method
7. Confirm order and click “Place order”
8. Customer gets redirected to payever checkout. He adds all necessary payment information and completes the payment.
9. Customer completes order and gets to a success page.