The payever Advertising App provides functionality to create and perform advertising campaigns. You can schedule your advertising campaigns and target specific regions. The payever advertising campaigns allow you to reach new customers through leading networks like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads, and LinkedIn Ads. Promote your product or service on these advertising networks at a very affordable price.
How to access the payever Advertising App:
- Open your Business Dashboard and click on Apps.
- Click on Advertising. Your Advertising Application dashboard opens.
At the beginning, the dashboard shows Create Your First Campaign button. It will display a list of advertising campaigns after you create one or more campaigns.
How to create advertising campaign:
- Click on Create Your First Campaign to start. A new screen opens where you can create a campaign.
If you have created at least one advertising campaign, the payever Advertising App opens a screen that lists all your saved campaigns.
- Click on the Add New button on the top right to create a new ad campaign. A new screen opens where you can create a campaign.
- Enter a name for the campaign in the Campaign Name field.
How to specify budget:
- Select budget type from the Budget Type drop-down menu.
- Enter campaign budget in the Amount field, in your selected currency. You can also use the selector in the center of the screen.
How to set advertising campaign duration:
You can select whether your campaign will run for unlimited period of time in the Details tab.
- Click the Change button and choose between Continuous and Limited.
- The Continuous option will run a campaign for undefined period of time.
- Click on the Limited option to specify period for your campaign. A new form opens. Select a start and end date for your advertising campaign in the form.
- Click on Save to confirm or Cancel to exit without saving.
How to target specific regions:
You can select a specific region that your advertising campaign will target trough the Filter Territory function in the Details tab. If no specific region is selected, the ad campaign will be active for all countries.
- Click on Filter Territory to add or remove a specific region or country.
- Click on Add Territory in the new window. A list of all world regions is displayed (it displays your selected regions and countries in a saved campaign).
- Select a region tick and click on Include to add it to the list of selected regions. Click on Exclude to remove a region from the list.
- Click on a region to enter a list of countries in this region. Select a country tick and click on Include to add it to the list of selected countries. Click on Exclude to remove a country from the list..
- Click on a country to enter a list of country provinces and regions. Select a province tick and click on Include to add it to the list of selected provinces. Click on Exclude to remove a provice from the list.
- Click on a province or country region to enter a list of cities located in this province. Select a city tick and click on Include to add it to the list of selected cities. Click on Exclude to remove a ciry from the list.
- Use the search box to look for a specific location.
- Click on Save to confirm your choice of locations or Cancel to exit without saving. The selected locations are listed in the Territory tab.
How to add products to campaign:
Add a product by clicking on Add Product. A new window opens where you can select an item from your Products list. Select a product in the list and click Save to confirm or Cancel to exit without saving.
You can replace a product by clicking on the Change Product button below the product image of an item you have added to your advertising campaign.
- Enter a value specifying the number of products in stock in the Items in Stock field.
- Select a payment method that will be used to purchase the product by clicking on the Add Payment button in the Payment field. A list of all available payment methods opens. Activate or deactivate a payment option by clicking on the Enable slider next to it. An activated option is green, while a deactivated slider is grey. Click on Save to confirm or Cancel to exit without saving.
- Select a delivery period for the product from the Delivery Period drop-down menu in the Shipping tab.
How to save and copy advertising campaign:
- Click on the Save and close button in the top right to save a campaign you are editing. The payever Advertising App redirects you to the list of saved advertising campaigns.
The payever Advertising App allows you to copy an advertising campaign by duplicating its main components and settings.
- Open the Advertising App.
- Select a campaign you want to copy.
- Click on the button next to the selected campaign.
- Select Duplicate.
You should manually select the coverage of a duplicated advertising campaign i.e. which regions, countries, and cities the campaign is targeting. Use the Filter Territory function to select target regions.
How to start advertising campaign:
Complete all the fields in the Create Advertising Campaign form or open a saved campaign and click Start ad campaign button. A new window opens where you can select preferred advertising channels and preferred merchant platform.
- Select an advertising channel in the Channel Preferences tab. You can also select all available advertising channels.
- Choose your eCommerce platform in the Store Selection tab. You can also select all available eCommerce channels.
- Select an option for your monthly budget from the drop-down menu. You can also choose not to spend your budget immediately.
- Click Next to continue or Cancel to return to the advertising campaign form.
A new window opens where you can purchase your payever advertising campaign.
How to purchase advertising campaign:
Create or select a saved advertising campaign and click on Start ad campaign. The payever Advertising App opens a new window, which allows you to purchase the selected payever advertising campaign.
- Enter your payment details in the Credit Card payment form. Click on Next to continue or Cancel to return to the selected advertising campaign.
- After you click Next, a confirmation window opens, which displays a summary of all essential campaign details and settings, as well as your payment details.
- Click Back to return to the previous screen or Cancel to return to the selected advertising campaign.
- Select Launch Campaign to start your advertising campaign.
Your campaign may take up to 24 hours to start.
Useful Tip: Click on the Edit button next to a saved campaign to edit, copy, or delete an advertising campaign.