The payever Transactions Application provides functionality to track your sales, transactions, as well as business-related activities within payever. You can monitor and check when a transaction was made, what is the current transaction status, and what payment method and sales channel was used for a selected transaction.
How to access the Transactions App:
- Open your Business Dashboard and click on Transactions.
- The Transactions Dashboard opens.
Select transaction details:
- Select Time to choose a time period you want to check.
- Click on Payment to select a specific payment method you want to check.
- Choose Channel to select a specific sales channel you want to check.
All options feature Select All function.
The Transactions App collects information about the following financial details:
- Payment method – Displays the payment method used for the transaction.
- State – Displays the status of the selected purchase.
- Channel & Payment – Displays the sales channel (checkout) and the payment method used to make the purchase.
- Customer – Displays the name of the customer who made the transaction.
- Amount – Total amount of the transaction.
- Date – Date and time of the transaction.
How to search in payever Transactions App:
You can also use the search box to find a specific transaction.
- In the Transactions App, type the information you are looking for in the Search field, and then click Enter to start a search.
How to copy your transactions locally:
You can also download an offline copy of your business transactions history.
- Click on the Download button, and then select a download destination for your local copy.
Check transaction details:
You can view details about any transaction by clicking on it. A new window opens, displaying detailed information about the selected payment.
You can refresh your Transactions screen by clicking on the Refresh button next to the Download button.
Useful Tip: You can sort the content of any column in the Transactions App by clicking on the column title.